Insert suitably sized tray into the drawer. H+H SYSTEM custom builds those trays in all sizes.
The standard tray for any department, in every configuration
Trays are an essential part in the organization of carts. Standard size trays (21 1/2 x 15 ¼ x 2 5/16”) fit the majority of carts and can be customized to organize your medications. Color options are available for all trays and this feature is ideal for organization of trays per hospital department or function.
- Red – ideal for adult crash carts
- Blue – ideal for pediatric crash carts
- White – ideal for emergency, anesthesia, OR, and other carts
- Customized with any flexible divider set-up
The sliding divider in the standard tray
Everything is possible
Standard tray set-ups allow for quick maximization of organization and efficiency. These set-ups are ideal for simplifying medication storage. The standard size fits most carts.
- Ensure accuracy and reduce risk of med errors
- Provide security and control of meds
- Improve overall efficiency by maintaining organization and expediting inventory
- Flexible dividers are removable and adjustable - they can be customized to accommodate changes
- Save up to 30% space
Design your flexible divider set-up according to your wishes and individual needs with our
The perfect overview in just three easy steps.
Move the lengthwise dividers to the desired position.
Adjust to the desired length by snapping off at one of the predetermined breaking points. Optimize clarity with our labeling system.
The ultimate flexibility
- System height 2 5/16"
- System height 5"
- Customized solutions on request
Many options for maximum flexibility
of the highest order
A completely removable, custom-built tray provides the ultimate hygienic storage solution. Due to their flexibility, trays ensure lasting order in all drawers.