Insert suitably sized tray into the drawer. H+H SYSTEM custom builds those trays in all sizes.
FlexShelf - storage and work; |mixed cart|
FlexShelf mobile unit
FlexShelf - storage and work; |with ISO module subdivisions|
FlexShelf - storage and work; |drug storage|
FlexShelf - storage and work; |workstation|
Tray storage and transportation
The exchange tray process - a solution for any application
The storage and transportation of exchange trays are an important part in the hospital. H+H SYSTEM offers the perfect solution with the combination of FlexShelf and exchange trays for optimized processes: The exchange trays are prepared in the FlexShelf workstation. Once they are ready for delivery, they can be stored temporarily in a storage shelf. For transportation, the required trays can be carried in mobile units. After being used in the operation room, the utilized exchange trays are stored in a "return and storage" shelf for being replenished and prepared for the next usage.
- Exchange trays also suitable for portable tray units
- Any configuration of workstation is possible
- Exchange trays for handling within scanning process
- Space and time savings
- High flexibility
- Customized with any flexible divider set-up
- FlexShelf is usable as workstation, mobile unit and storage shelf
The sliding divider in the exchange tray
Everything is possible
Echange tray set-ups allow for quick maximization of organization and efficiency. These set-ups are ideal for simplifying medication storage.
- Ensure accuracy and reduce risk of med errors
- Provide security and control of meds
- Improve overall efficiency by maintaining organization and expediting inventory
- Flexible dividers are removable and adjustable - they can be customized to accommodate changes
- Save up to 30% space